Friday, May 09, 2008

P.R.E.S.S.U.R.E

"Simplifying the Complex World"...that was my motto I remind myself when I facing any difficulitie/pressure after I joined Pet. Yes!After joining Pet, baru aku tau mcm mane pressure kerja.

I cannot stand it anymore and today.. I cried again.. I tried to be strong but it will hurt me more if I hide it again and again. Aku nangis, jj senyap. Aku ckp ape yg aku tak puas hati, jj dengar. Dia diam. Aku xsure die diam sbb ape. Tp aku sgt sedih sbb tho after 2 months aku msh tak dpt adapt dgn environment kat situ. Whether I'm too slow or time too fast for me to catched up evrything. Tp the reason is because of PERFECTIONIST! kalau bole sume nk perfect.senget sket kene tego.sume mende kene tau. kalo aku buat report or research, I need to know at least 150% from the contents that I delivered. MUST! If I cant answer, konpem keje tuh akan still carry smpi aku tau sume yg aku buat.

Wpon aku dh menangis smpi dh bengkak mate tp aku msh belom puas. aku xtau ape yg aku x puas ati sebenarnye. lately nih aku jd sensitive.too sensitive... my hope may ALLAH beri aku kekuatan utk meneruskan perjuangan. insya allah...

note: jam laptop aku dh pukul 4.31A.M and I still doing my opis work.. aku x pnh trpkir akan jd smpi mcm nih when i joined pet.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home